Obviously when I have the chance to actually go to bed at a decent hour, I like to stay up, rebel against any schoolwork, read other blogs, and write a new post. I’ve been wanting to start something like this for awhile, so here it goes.
I recently talked about how I’m a big believer in goal setting, writing down resolutions, dreaming new bucket lists, etc. Now I want to write about some of the random things on my mindless “to-do list” before I graduate (or let’s even say before the end of junior year). This “Baylor Bucket List” will be void of any serious/school-based and life-changing goals (I’ve got plenty of those too, trust me), and consist of the memorable things I really want to try to cross off while living as a college student in the great city of Wacko Waco. I will add to it as a I think of more, but I just wanted to get a working list in progress. I freely admit that I can be pretty boring and non-spontaneous sometimes, so of course I make a list of ways to be “spontaneous.”
I have to constantly remind myself that even while I think my life is pretty hard now, this is actually the LEAST busy and stressed I will be for a very long time. [Oh dang]. I’ll only be a college student for another year and a half, so I might as well start acting like it!
*In no particular order and not at all exhaustive*
1. Buy a hammock and use it. A lot.
2. Go to the top of the ALICO.
3. Eat at Poppa Rollo’s, Vitek’s, Kitok.
5. Watch a sunrise and sunset from Lover’s Leap.
6. Have a picnic date in Cameron Park (at Lover’s Leap? haha)
7. Leave encouraging Bible verse sticky notes in places all throughout the library and BSB.
8. Skip an entire Monday and Friday of classes to have a 4 day weekend free for adventuring, road tripping, etc.
9. Go to Austin just because way more often.
10. Pay for a stranger’s drink at Common Grounds.
11. See more Baylor theater productions and music school concerts.
12. Have coffee and talk about life with a professor.
13. Sing in the worship choir at Antioch.
14. Climb the new rock wall.
15. Play a pick-up basketball or volleyball game on a school night.
16. Go to the top floor of the BSB and throw a paper airplane to the bottom.